Answered By: Erica Nicol Last Updated: Nov 02, 2015 Views: 842
Answered By: Erica Nicol
Last Updated: Nov 02, 2015 Views: 842
Group study rooms are available in the Holland and Terrell Libraries and Owen Science and Engineering Library.
Holland and Terrell Libraries
- Holland and Terrell have 15 reservable group study rooms
- You can find the locations of the rooms on the Holland and Terrell Floor Map (look for the image of two people sitting facing each other).
- Terrell 111 and Terrell 113 are equipped with SMART Board digital whiteboard technology.
- Holland and Terrell Libraries also have several open areas for group study.
Owen Science and Engineering Library
- You can reserve a study room in Owen by clicking on this link.
- Owen has ten rooms open for group study. There are three rooms on the west wall on floors four, five and six and one room on floor three.