Answered By: Erica Nicol Last Updated: Nov 02, 2015 Views: 1191
Answered By: Erica Nicol
Last Updated: Nov 02, 2015 Views: 1191
Group study rooms are available in the Holland and Terrell Libraries and Owen Science and Engineering Library.
Holland and Terrell Libraries
- Holland and Terrell have 17 reservable group study rooms.
- You can find the locations of the rooms on the Holland and Terrell Floor Map (look for the image of two people sitting facing each other).
- Rooms 1AA, and 1AB, located in the Palouse Study Lounge on the ground floor, have audio video equipment.
- The Dimensions Studio (located in the Palouse Study Lounge) gives you access to special equipment and software, including Photogrammetry studio, 3D scanning,a Microsoft Surface Studio, and an HP Sprout.
- Terrell 111 and Terrell 113 are equipped with SMART Board digital whiteboard technology.
- Holland and Terrell Libraries also have several open areas for group study.
Owen Science and Engineering Library
- Reserve a study room in Owen here.
- Owen has ten rooms open for group study. There are three rooms on the west wall on floors four, five and six and one room on floor three.