Answered By: Erica Nicol Last Updated: May 06, 2015 Views: 211
Answered By: Erica Nicol
Last Updated: May 06, 2015 Views: 211
Group study rooms are available in the Holland and Terrell Libraries and Owen Science and Engineering Library.
Holland and Terrell Libraries
- Holland and Terrell have 15 reservable group study rooms
- You can find the locations of the rooms on the Holland and Terrell Floor Map (look for the image of two people sitting facing each other).
- Terrell 111 and Terrell 113 are equipped with SMART Board digital whiteboard technology.
- Holland and Terrell Libraries also have several open areas for group study.
Owen Science and Engineering Library
- Owen has ten rooms open for group study. There are three rooms on the west wall on floors four, five and six and one room on floor three.
- Owen study rooms are locked and normally available on a first-come, first-served basis, with groups having priority over individuals. You can check out a room at the first floor Circulation desk.
- It is possible to reserve a room for a certain day and time for special uses; please check with a staff member at Circulation on Owen first floor.