Answered By: Reference Service Last Updated: May 01, 2017 Views: 798
Both the Holland and Terrell Libraries and Owen Science and Engineering Library have lockers.
- In the Holland and Terrell Libraries, scheduling, rules, and regulations are available in the Manuscripts, Archives, Special Collections located on the ground floor of the Terrell Library.
Locker use is free.
Lockers for general use are located on the ground floor of the Terrell Library and the second floor of Holland Library. There are also lockers in the Graduate Study Center for students associated with the Graduate School.
Eligible users may check lockers out for an academic year.
Eligibility for lockers for general use are:
- Anyone associated with WSU directly - any full time or part time student, faculty, or staff member.
- Anyone associated with WSU indirectly - any student, faculty, or staff member relative or associate.
- Any individual who is visiting for study, research, or teaching purposes. This includes University of Idaho students, faculty, or staff.
- In Owen Library, ask about lockers at the Circulation desk. Lockers are located on first floor near the main entrance and in the map room. Lockers are assigned for the academic year on a first-come, first-served basis. Rules are provided when locker is assigned.