Answered By: Reference Service Last Updated: Jun 14, 2016 Views: 958
Group study rooms are available in the Holland and Terrell Libraries and Owen Science and Engineering Library.
From the Libraries home page, click on Book a Study Room under Services. This is where you go to pick a room, days, hours, etc. Once you send your request, you will get an email that you must reply to in order for your request to take effect and you MUST use your WSU email address. If you have questions or problems with this email address, contact CougTech at email@example.com or 509-335-HELP (4357).
Holland and Terrell Libraries
- Holland and Terrell have 15 reservable group study rooms
- You can find the locations of the rooms on the Holland and Terrell Floor Map (look for the image of two people sitting facing each other).
- Terrell 111 and Terrell 113 are equipped with SMART Board digital whiteboard technology.
- Holland and Terrell Libraries also have several open areas for group study.
Owen Science and Engineering Library
- You can reserve a study room in Owen by clicking on this link.
- Owen has ten rooms open for group study. There are three rooms on the west wall on floors four, five and six and one room on floor three.