Answered By: Erica Nicol Last Updated: Mar 03, 2017 Views: 145
Yes, our Community Member users can renew books online or by phone.
Here is how:
- Go to the My Accounts page, here: http://www.libraries.wsu.edu/accounts
- Click on the link for Search It, which should take you here: http://searchit.libraries.wsu.edu/
- Select Community Cardholders and others without WSU Network IDs from the options that appear.
- This will pull up a screen where you can log in with your last name and a PIN.
- After you log in, you will find yourself on a Search It page with your name up in the top right corner. Click on the My Account link next to your name to see what books you have checked out and to renew them.
If you haven't create a PIN, you should be prompted to create one. If you have forgotten your pin, you should contact our Access Services Department at 509-335-9672 or you may contact Sue Shipman at email@example.com.