Answered By: Erica Nicol
Last Updated: Nov 19, 2015     Views: 58

You can submit your dissertation for publication at the UMI ETD Administrator page, You will need to set up a profile, and then you will be able to submit the files, add information, and set usage terms. Additional information is available from the Graduate School,


Chat with a Librarian!