Answered By: Erica Nicol Last Updated: Nov 05, 2015 Views: 507
Answered By: Erica Nicol
Last Updated: Nov 05, 2015 Views: 507
- Visit the Google Preferences page: http://scholar.google.com/scholar_preferences?hl=en&;
- Select "Library Links" from the left menu
- Search for "Washington State University"
- When "Washington State University - Find It at WSU Libraries" is added to your library list, check the box next to it
- When searching Google Scholar, results will now include the "Find It @ WSU" button, which can connect you to full text