Answered By: Erica Nicol Last Updated: Nov 24, 2015 Views: 99
Answered By: Erica Nicol
Last Updated: Nov 24, 2015 Views: 99
Scopes and filters help you quickly narrow your results. More specific search terms also narrow results.
- Use scopes – next to search box
- WSU Libraries + Summit – books journals and media at WSU Libraries and Summit
- Articles, Books, and More – all the above, plus articles from databases
- Course Reserves
- Use filters – from left-side column
- Options currently can include: resource type, subject, date, author/creator, library, language, journal title, and availability.
- Use specific search terms – ex. Rather than "dogs" try "working dogs Europe."