Answered By: Ray Henry Last Updated: May 06, 2015 Views: 942
Search It allows you to choose from different options when you search. If you start your search at the WSU Libraries' home page at http://libraries.wsu.edu, you can choose one of these searches:
- Articles, Books, and More - this searches a variety of full-text article resources, like ScienceDirect, JSTOR, and others, as well as books, print journals, Wikipedia entries, some of WSU's special collections (primary resources), and the resources available to you from the 36 other academic libraries of the Orbis Cascade Alliance. That group includes Eastern Washington University and the University of Idaho.
- WSU Libraries + Summit - search for books, journals, DVDs, and other physical items from WSU and the 36 other academic libraries of the Orbis Cascade Alliance.
- Course Reserves - search for books, journals, DVDs, and other physical items on reserve.
Tip: Looking for e-reserves? You can find those here: http://eres.wsulibs.wsu.edu/eres/default.aspx
Once you get into Search It, you have more choices to change your search - you can choose any of the choices above, or:
- WSU Pullman, WSU Spokane Riverpoint, WSU Tri-Cities, WSU Vancouver - search for books, journals, DVDs, and other physical items, e-books, and e-journals, as well as some special collections materials (primary resources) available at the campus you select.
- Everything + (beta) - Search WorldCat items, additional article resources that WSU doesn't have direct full-text access (these require an InterLibrary Loan, or ILL request), as well as everything in Articles, Books, and More.