Can I request a streaming video that isn’t currently available through Kanopy?

Answered By: Gabriella Reznowski
Last Updated: Sep 03, 2021     Views: 3

Although our PDA (Patron Driven Acquisition) mode has ended, you can still browse Kanopy’s offerings and request a film that WSU has not yet been purchased. 

Please use the Purchase Request Form to request the video. To learn more about streaming at WSU, please visit our Streaming Video Research Guide.

Search help

Search help