How do I use my library account?
Answered By: Jen Saulnier Lange Last Updated: Aug 20, 2021 Views: 10
Search It Account
Your main library account is called your Search It account, and that is where you can:
- See a list of currently checked-out items
- Find out when your books are due
- Renew your WSU library books
- Keep in mind that any books borrowed through Summit can only be renewed once, and Interlibrary Loan renewals must be requested through your ILLiad account. For more information on renewals, visit our Policies page.
- See a list of your Search It and Summit requests and whether any are ready to pick up. Outstanding ILL requests can only be viewed in your ILLiad account until they are available to be picked up.
For a demonstration of how to sign in to your Search It account, check your due dates, and renew items, please watch the video below:
WSU Students, faculty, and staff also have an ILLiad account, for getting items through Interlibrary Loan, which you can use to:
- Request books or media that WSU does not own
- Request PDF scans of specific articles or book chapters
- View requested PDFs that have been delivered electronically
- Request renewals on Interlibrary Loan books you have checked out