How do I print, scan, and copy?
Answered By: Jen Saulnier Lange Last Updated: Aug 20, 2021 Views: 311
Answered By: Jen Saulnier Lange
Last Updated: Aug 20, 2021 Views: 311
All Pullman campus Libraries are equipped with CougPrints print/scan/copy machines.
- Holland and Terrell Libraries: in the Terrell Reference area on the first floor
- Owen Science and Engineering Library: first floor
- Animal Health Library: 170 Wegner Hall (note: only Black and White printing available here)
Printing and Scanning Options
- There are two ways to print:
- Upload your documents to My Print Center from your own device and retrieve from any printer on campus using your Cougar Card.
- Print directly from a library computer. Enter your Network ID when prompted, select the specific printer you would like to print from, and retrieve from that printer with your Cougar Card.
- Printing in the libraries is limited to standard 8.5”x11” paper. Larger sizes and poster printing is available at the CougPrints office in the CUB.
- Scanning on CougPrints machines costs $0.10 per page, but there are a few flatbed scanners in each library by the computers that are able to scan for free.
- The Libraries do not have fax machines for public use. CougPrints Plus, located in the CUB, offers fax and other copying services.
- Printing is available for all current WSU students, faculty and staff with a valid Cougar Card loaded with Cougar Cash.
- Guests may purchase a Cougar Card in the CUB to use for printing.
- Undergraduate Students receive a credit each semester for 75 black and white pages or 25 color pages. Unused credits roll over to next semester.
- Black and white printing is $0.10 per side, and color printing is $0.30 per side.
- Scanning on CougPrints machines costs $0.10 per page.
Refunds may be obtained at the CougPrints office in the CUB if your document does not print or the print is unsatisfactory.