How do I navigate the WSU Libraries?
Answered By: Jen Saulnier Lange Last Updated: Sep 02, 2021 Views: 80
There are three libraries on the WSU Pullman campus.
Holland and Terrell Libraries
Two buildings joined together and located next to the Compton Union Building (also known as the CUB). They are connected to the CUB by an indoor walkway.
- As you walk through the main doors on the first floor, you’ll find the Circulation Desk on your left where you can check out books, pick up requested items, check out laptops and course reserves, get a locker to use for the semester, and ask any questions about your library account.
- On the opposite side of the atrium through double doors you’ll find the reference area with study space, computers, printers, and the Reference Desk. Visit the Reference Desk for help with all of your research needs, from finding articles and books to connecting with a subject librarian in your field for deeper research help.
Resources to help you get around Holland and Terrell:
- Find an item on the shelf by call number.
- The floor map of Holland and Terrell Libraries can help you find bathrooms, computers, classrooms, offices, and more within the library.
- The study rooms map highlights all the locations of study rooms in Terrell Library. Reserve a study room.
Owen Science and Engineering Library
Located down the hill from Holland and Terrell Libraries in front of the Spark Building.
- Owen Library offers six floors of quiet study space with many reservable study rooms.
- When you walk in through the main doors on the first floor, the Circulation Desk will be on your right. Here you can find course reserves, pick up requested items, check out laptops, and get a locker to use for the semester.
- On the first floor you’ll find public computers and printers.
- In addition to resources related to Science and Engineering, the Owen Library houses the Education Juvenile Collection and the Architecture Collection.
Animal Health Library
Located Wegner Hall room 170, which is located on Stadium Way.
- The Animal Health Library contains a collection focused on veterinary medicine, computers, and printers.
- Contact the animal health reference librarian via email, or schedule a consultation in person or using Zoom videoconferencing.
To learn more about the Libraries at other WSU campuses, please visit their websites below: