Answered By: Mark O'English Last Updated: Dec 17, 2019 Views: 130
Wegner Hall, Room 170
Pullman, WA 99164-6512
Wegner Hall was completed in 1943, and acquired that name in 1952. The 2-floor library addition to Wegner Hall was built in 1963 and was the first site of the Veterinary Medical Library. Wegner Hall was renovated 1979-1982, and the remodeled library space housed the Library. It underwent minor renovation in 1999. In 2010 the lower level of the library was closed.
Holland and Terrell (Humanities and Social Sciences)
Holland and Terrell Libraries
Pullman, WA 99164-5610
Holland Library opened in 1950; the Terrell Library was opened in May, 1994. They were named after former Washington State College Presidents Ernest Holland and Glenn Terrell. Prior to the opening of the Holland Library, the central college library had been located in Bryan Hall.
Owen Science and Engineering
Pullman, WA 99164-3200
The science and engineering collection was moved from the third floor of Holland Library to the newly built Owen Library when it opened in February, 1977. Renovations include improvements to the circulation area in 1996 and the creation of the third floor map room in 2000.
The George Brain Education Library (Cleveland Hall), Fischer Agricultural Sciences Library (Johnson Hall Addition), and Architecture Library (Carpenter Hall) were all closed in the summer of 2012, and their collections have been moved into Owen and Holland and Terrell.