Answered By: Erica Nicol Last Updated: Apr 27, 2020 Views: 190
Databases are offered only to WSU faculty, staff and students. If you are not affiliated with WSU we cannot provide remote access.
- If you are WSU staff or faculty, or a student enrolled in a WSU program, the university should have a record of you.
- Please check to make sure that you are entering your WSU Network ID correctly.
- Learn what to do if you have forgotten your password or have questions about your Network ID.
- If you are having problems with your Network ID, please contact Information Technology Services.
I get a message saying I have entered incorrect information
This message shows when the system can't recognize your WSU Network ID and password, when you don't yet have a valid Network ID, or when you are not affiliated (not WSU faculty, staff or students). You can try the following options:
- Re-enter your ID and password.
- If you don't already have a Network ID, create one. You can use Information Technology Service's Network ID creation form and use your WSU ID number to set it up. Your WSU ID is on your Cougar Card.
My user name and Network ID are set up and entered correctly, but I still can't connect
- Try following these instructions for clearing your browser's cache.