Answered By: Erica Nicol Last Updated: Apr 24, 2020 Views: 266
There are a few ways to get to a specific title. The quickest way may be to use Search It's advanced search features.
- Click on Advanced Search
- Use the drop-down menu to select Title
- If you know the exact title, use the next drop down menu to select is (exact)
- Enter the title and click on Search
From the advanced search screen, you can also enter information like material type (book, article, etc.) and publication date.
You don't have to use the advanced search. If you use the simple search (the default search), your initial search results will include a mix of material types. Use filters on the left-side column to narrow to one material type.
To limits results to books only:
- In the search box, enter the title of the book – ex. On the Road.
- Optional. Place quotes around title – ex. “On the road”
- From the filters on the left-side column, under “Type”, click “Books”.