How do I find and book a study space?
Answered By: Jen Saulnier Lange Last Updated: Aug 20, 2021 Views: 137
Reservable group study spaces are available in the Holland and Terrell Libraries and Owen Science and Engineering Library.
Holland and Terrell Libraries
- Holland and Terrell have 17 study spaces that can be reserved for up to four hours at a time.
- You can find the locations of the rooms and huddle stations on the Terrell Library Study Room Map.
- Rooms 1AA, and 1AB, located in the Palouse Study Lounge on the ground floor, have audio video equipment.
- The Dimensions Studio (located in the Palouse Study Lounge) gives you access to special equipment and software, including Photogrammetry studio, 3D scanning,a Microsoft Surface Studio, and an HP Sprout.
- Terrell 111 and Terrell 113 are equipped with SMART Board digital whiteboard technology.
- Holland and Terrell Libraries also have several open areas for group study.
Owen Science and Engineering Library
- Owen has 10 study spaces that can be reserved for up to four hours at a time.
Once you send your request, you will get an email that you must reply to in order for your request to take effect and you MUST use your WSU email address. If you have questions or problems with this email address, contact CougTech at email@example.com or 509-335-HELP (4357).